Student Learning Outcomes
||SLO: Students will learn how to:
- Understand and use greetings and introductions.
- Ask for basic personal information (name and place of origin).
- Express likes and dislikes.
- Specifying dates and time of year.
- Order food at a coffee shop.
- Express likes and dislikes about food.
- Identify people and things.
- Interpret common gestures.
- Reflexive verbs
- Forms of "piacere"
- Pronunciation of "g" and "c"
- Masculine and feminine
- Understand and use basic conversation starters.
- Describe people, places and things.
- Exchange information about age, nationality, moods, and physical characteristics.
- Examine name origins.
- Present tense of "essere" and "avere"
- Use of "c'è/ci sono"
- Adjective agreement
- Get someone's attention.
- Ask and tell time of day and date/time of events.
- Inquire about daily routines and hobbies.
- Describe content of a movie scene.
- Present tense in three verb conjugations
- Present tense of common irregular verbs
- Solicit personal information about work and activities.
- Use common expressions of appreciation or criticism.
- Compliment people.
- Talk about family.
- Compare and contrast people and things.
- Evaluate changes in Italian culture in the last 50 years.
- Interrogative pronouns
- Possessive adjectives with family names
- Use of articles
- Use of "sapere"
- Forms of comparison